xml-php

Steven J Lamb redhattedsheep at adiis.net
Mon Jan 16 16:39:10 UTC 2006

It appears that this is problem with updating the ./configure text. I have
upgraded my php package a couple of times installing and upgrading through
yum. But my php_info() does not change... However the functionality is
actually installed when I do the yum. I'm not sure how important this really
is or who to contact for such a fix, but I figured I would at least note it
on the board

Steven Lamb