Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 00:33:42 UTC 2006

Hi

> Rahul, I suspect it would be a good idea if they visited this list from
> time to time to get a sense of the "buzz". That is what I do with the
> LKML list.

Some of them are active in the lists or read it atleast regularly but
knowing the schedule of the developers involved I am very reluctant to
ask them do more work in keep tracking of the list. They rather be
concentrating on their expertise of churning out code that will have a
better impact. I have an effort on progress to help everyone including
the developers and users of Fedora understand and keep track of
important changes and discussions within the project by providing
summarized weekly reports. I am hoping that the relevant developers
would benefit from this too.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects

If you anyone here who read/participate in this list would like to
summarize it on a weekly basis in a short way you can contribute -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports/Contribute.
Contact me off list if you need any help with that.

--
Rahul