Getting ready for FC5

Paul Lemmons paul.lemmons at tmcaz.com
Wed Jan 18 23:56:25 UTC 2006

I would like to upgrade to FC5 when it comes out but need to be cautious
about it. I run FC4 as my primary desktop and would really like to test
the upgrade before doing it for real. I daily use vmware to run Windows
for those pesky apps that I just have to have in the corporate
environment. I have used it also to play with rawhide.

To test the upgrade to FC5 I would like to copy my current "production"
desktop environment to a vmware session and test the upgrade there. Does
anybody know if this is possible? And while I am asking, does anybody
have an opinion as to whether or not this is a good idea?