Network Configuration hand-holding for ISP's

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 06:59:19 UTC 2006

Can we distribute a "Connecting Fedora to an ISP" handbook for the
ISP's? Because when I call my ISP, the first question they ask is
"Which Windows do you have"- they have a flowchart with instructions
on connecting Microsoft operating systems to the internet, including
which tabs to select and which checkboxes to check.

Why can't we create something similar for Fedora? The Network
Configuration tool has ALL the same options that the Microsoft one
has- just in different places.

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/long_answer/what_is_a_router.html
2134