Cups Problems

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Thu Jan 19 15:44:21 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 11:13:23PM +1030, Tim wrote:
> quoting some unattributed authors, and I didn't keep prior messages to
> figure it out:

> I'm wondering what browser is being used, whether it's not displaying
> the page properly?  At this stage you're not even looking at what sort
> of printer will be configured, but how a printer will be connected
> (direct, through a network, what sort of network, etc).  You'll get the
> same items in that list, regardless of what printer you have, or even if
> there is no printer.

I agree the list should appear no matter what printer you are
configuring. There must be something wrong with the browser access to
this page.

All I need to have a good time,
Is a reefer, a woman and a bottle of wine.
With those three things I don't need no sunshine,
A reefer, a woman and a bottle of wine.

All I want is to never grow old,
I want to wash in a bathtub of gold.
I want 97 kilos already rolled,
I want to wash in a bathtub of gold.

I want to light my cigars with 10 dollar bills,
I like to have a cattle ranch in Beverly Hills.
I want a bottle of Red Eye that's always filled,
I like to have a cattle ranch in Beverly Hills.
		-- Country Joe and the Fish, "Zachariah"
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484