Receiving spam when posting to list

STYMA, ROBERT E (ROBERT) stymar at lucent.com
Fri Jan 20 14:10:49 UTC 2006

> Of course, by the time e-mails to this list leave Red Hat, the mailing
> list software will have added a Reply-To: <fedora-list at redhat.com>
> header anyway...

You do have to be a bit careful with that change.

This does not look like spam to me.  Spam is unsolicited commercial
email.  This looks like the guy went on vacation and forgot to
turn off delivery at the Fedora site.  Annoying, but not spam.

My concern is that it the bounced mail will get forwarded to the
list including back to the guy with the full mailbox.  It will
be important to make sure the fedora-list mailer recognizes the
bounce and pitches the email.

Bob Styma