Speaking of SPAM [Fwd: RE: Re: Gnome panel clock]

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 17:19:35 UTC 2006

David Boles wrote:
> Speaking of SPAM and Phishing and junk mail. Is anyone else getting
> these when they post to this list?

No. The rest of us have killfiled .*\.sspam at uol\.com\.br several months
ago, since they won't respond to complaints. I understand that
uol.com.br accounts are no longer allowed to subscribe to the list: the
culprits must be forwarding to that account through another account.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | If infinite rednecks fired infinite shotguns at an
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | infinite number of road signs, they'd eventually