Blurry monitor on FC4

Robert Nichols rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net
Sat Jan 21 02:24:27 UTC 2006

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I have often felt that it is difficult to read text on my FC4 machine,
> but I thought that it may be a monitor issue (Proview 774). Today I
> temporarily connected the monitor to an XP Home machine and the text
> was perfectly clear. Is there anything that I can do to clean up the
> text? Here is part of a screenshot:
> http://dotancohen.com/text.png

I couldn't find any info on that monitor.  Is it a flat panel display?
If so, you need to be running at its preferred resolution, and the
monitor may need to be told to adapt itself to the bit clock, which
likely differs between Linux and Windows-XP.

--
Bob Nichols         Yes, "NOSPAM" is really part of my email address.