burn disck iso with K3B

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sun Jan 22 16:55:47 UTC 2006

François Patte wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> I want to burn FC4 CD for installation. I used k3b. all what I got is
> the "FC4-i386-disc1.iso" as it is on my cd and nothing else (a bootable
> disk...).
>
> what did I miss?
>
> Another question: did someone succeeded in using RW disk (re-use an
> already burnt cd) and pass the media-check without error? Everytime I
> did this, the media check failed....
>
> Thank you.

You need to tell K3B to burn USING an ISO

Look under (in K3B) Tools/Burn CD Image

Then navigate to the directory where the ISO is.

K3B is pretty intuitive. You should have figured this out in under 5
minutes...

--
Best regards,
Chris

The first myth of management is that it exists
the second myth of management is that success equals skill.