How to access to access point again

Barry Yu barryyu-cts at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 23 03:48:52 UTC 2006

 I have setup the wireless access point and it is working fine, however, I configured it to obtain ip address from DHCP server instead of the default static IP address.
 Now unless I reset the access point to original factory setting and use a cable to connect to the access point in order to do the settings, is there any way the I could find the new ip address of this access point which dynamically assgned from the DHCP server in the wired network? So I can use the browser to enter into it and do the setting again?