Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:46:21 UTC 2006

On 1/23/06, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not an expert,

Thank you for proving my point about this not being the appropriate
place to get an expert opinion on that matter.  Thank you for dragging
this discussion further off the original topic into the bowels of
layperson intepretation of copyright law and copyright licenses. This
is always a productive discussion to have among end-users. Please,
every user who has an opinion about any problematic details about
specific GPL inteperatations, please respond on this thread, your
opinion matters a great deal when it comes to how the GPL is
intepreted under copyright law. If enough end-users intepret the GPL a
certain way, that will absolutely positively matter if the issue
becomes part of a legal proceeding.

Do you have a blog? I'd love to be able to read your non-expert
opinions concern all matter of legal or public policy issues without
having to wade through all the other fedora specific discussion in
this list.

-jef"my sarcasm tags are broken"spaleta