Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Jan 24 12:52:12 UTC 2006

Les Mikesell wrote:

> RedHat and derivatives deserve respect, but the reason they
> became popular had very much to do with the ease of installation
> of their package compared to others at the time.  I'm just
> suggesting that fedora should continue that tradition.

Well looking at the respin guy, he just upped and did it and now
"Fedora" in the form of people, foundations, users and so on deal with
the reality of its existence.

That's a lot more powerful in terms of getting where you say we should
be than the best-worded explanation of why it SHOULD exist.

-Andy