looking of server managent util with both web and console inteface.

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:01:40 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 03:16, Gregory Machin wrote:
> Hi
> I'm looking of server managent util with both web and console
> inteface, that i can implament on my server's to make it easier to
> admin them, for some of my staff who are not as knowlage at the
> command line ...
> I want the  consol inteface for when  they mite need to use ssh .

Have you looked at webmin?  It has fill-in-the-form management
for most services and a java applet for ssh from a browser
for the times you need a command line.

If you want a seriously-simplified management interface you
might like SMEserver from www.contribs.org.  It might be
too different, though.

--
  Les Mikesell