FC4 - File System with Errors!

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Mon Jan 30 22:51:40 UTC 2006

> Yes, my HD is a SATA. And, as you can see from my
> How can I solve this?"), now I have neither Windows
> nor Fedora. I am stuggling to have my OS's back...
>
> Hoffmann

Look there are two solutions to your problem:
1. Boot windows without fedora. Run the dos: fdisk /mbr
and you Windows will boot again.
2. You want fedora and Windows. Then clear up your CDROM using any of
the techniques suggested or call a repair person. Once the CDROM
works install fedora and the grub installed will be able to boot both
OS-s.

Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University