OT : No Flash 8 nor Flash 9 ?

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 13:17:42 UTC 2006

Has any ones asked Adobe to update the Linux version?

My kids would have a hard time living w/o disneychannel.com and having to do
all the other stuff would drive my wife insane and ask the question why do
we have to put up with .... so for now we have serval M$ systems (games,
Toon Town, ....).  I don't want to start something, I prefer Linux.

On 7/4/06, Steven Pasternak <stevenp500 at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Jeff Vian wrote:

> >> As do I. I am just happy that I didn't install Flash support for
> Konqueror.
> >>

> > Even worse, when running the 64 bit version of linux, the flash player
> > doesn't exist.

> >> --
> >> To be updated...
> >>

> I just install firefox with wine and install flash 8 for those pages
> that you just can't live without. I know that it is completely against
> the whole 'free software' principle, but it is just the way it has to be
> for now.
> -Steven
>
> --

Jamie Bohr