yelp: error while loading shared libraries

jakubi no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Sat Jul 8 04:32:33 UTC 2006

> paulh wrote:
>
> That version has a dependency:
> mozilla >= 1.7.8
>
> It should have worked with the mozilla-1.7.8-2 you originally had installed.
>
> Can't see anything matching this in bugzilla for FC4 yelp. Strange.
>
> Paul.

It did worked for some time. More recently it stopped working, but I cannot say exactly when, and I do not know how to trace   back its origin. My guess is that some package that I have installed/upgraded disrupted this functionality. In most cases these changes were made by yum or, for a few applications, I have downloaded/installed the rpms directly (without any forcing).

So, I cannot fill a bug report as I do not have hard evidence to point to a specific event. Or more precisely, I do not know where to look for in case that this evidence were still in a log file.

Alejandro

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=98488&topic_id=23388&forum=23#forumpost98488