Skype Handset

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jul 8 13:13:44 UTC 2006

On Saturday 08 July 2006 13:30, Claude Jones wrote:
> Bottom line - I use all
> my mail accounts, and I almost never have to manually choose which one to
> use to send... it's pretty impressive, what the Kmail developers have built
> in, though you have to poke a bit.

I do much the same.  The point I was making about manually selecting the send
account only applies if you choose not to filter to dedicated folders.  I
prefer to use dozens of folders and subfolders, so I use the folder property
options a lot.  It's that kind of configurability that makes me use kmail.

Anne