DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call

Jack Gates jlgates at charter.net
Sun Jul 9 04:37:32 UTC 2006

On Saturday 08 July 2006 23:02, Jim Cornette wrote:

> There are some spacing problems in the gnome-terminal where it is highly
> noticeable.
> There is also a problem when toggle case characters (ToGgLe cAsE)
> are being displayed.
> the m for small alphabet and the B U and V seem to cause the greatest
> problem when trying to distinguish characters.
>
> The mono version shows the greatest spacing error problems.
>
> The combination of characters mVaBcUtBm is highly overlapped.

Compare the DejaVu fonts to the Bitstream Vera fonts and you will see they are
identical.

The Bitstream Vera Fonts and the new DejaVu fonts are the only ones I can read
without straining even with my glasses on. At 49 I need all the help with my
eyes that I can get.

--
Jack Gates http://www.jlgates.com/
http://www.myenergyproducts.com/