Exchange Connector / Evolution 2.6.2 Problem in FC5[Scanned]

Steven Ringwald asric at asric.com
Mon Jul 10 17:46:30 UTC 2006

> > only partially correct the problem. I am not sure why this is so hard to
> > get working. It must just be hard to do.
>
> But it's still odd that after having a working version, the current one
> is broken...

I am using it successfully under FC5-ppc. The version I am using is:
evolution-connector-2.6.2-1.fc5.4
evolution-2.6.2-1.fc5.5
evolution-data-server-1.6.2-1.fc5.1

For some reason, though, it seems to run better out of a console window
than with the launcher.

> Before the update I was able to use the calendar without many crashes.
> Since then I've converted evolution to IMAP and keep a windows laptop
> running outlook for the calendar and address book.

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, the admin at my location doesn't
allow imap/pop3 access to the Exchange server. Am lucky enough to get
http/https... :-)

Steve