Mozilla Suite to Seamonkey transition?

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:30:19 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 18:27 +0530, Rahul wrote:
> Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me how seemless the Mozilla Suite to Seamonkey
> > transition is (in FC5 if that makes a difference). I have been using
> > Mozilla Suite for years now, but the crashes are becoming annoying. I
> > have numerous bookmarks, history, email, and a theme that I want from
> > the suite. Is it jsut as simple as yum install seamonkey?
>
> Yes. It should be. Seamonkey obsoletes Mozilla suite automatically.

Yes, should be, but is not.  If you can live without yelp & devhelp,
then it is.

Dependencies Resolved

 Package                 Arch       Version          Repository        Size
Installing:
 devhelp                 i386       0.11-3.1.fc5     updates           154 k
 yelp                    i386       2.14.2-1         updates           451 k
Installing for dependencies:
 mozilla                 i386       37:1.7.13-1.1.fc5  updates            11 M

Transaction Summary

Brian Millett - [ Ambassador Kosh, "Deathwalker"]
"You are not ready for immortality."