Mail Server

list user xktnniuymlla at mailinator.com
Fri Jul 28 00:48:32 UTC 2006

Les Mikesell wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-07-27 at 12:53 -0700, list user wrote:
>

>>Thanks for the tip, Les.  They happen to use qmail and djbdns, both of
>>which I use.  I was interested in using it as a base for xen user
>>domains, but when I revisited their site today (27Jul) this is what
>>appeared:
>>
>>     Fatal Error 2006 !!! bY:Dominic
>>
>>Hacked?
>>
>>:m)
>

> They use parts of qmail, but have a custom front end accepting
> smtp and they have dovecot as the imap/pop server handling the
> maildir format storage. Don't take a site problem to indicate that
> something is insecure in the distribution - contribs.org is hosted
> on some other system and it will probably be back soon.

Thanks for the additional info.  This package will definitely take some
exploration.

Took no implication from the site problem :)  The default page appears
to have been defaced or is hopefully a configuration error pointing to
somebody's test page.  The rest of the site is alive and well.  Just
enter a different way:

     http://www.contribs.org/modules/news/

Thanks again,
Mike Wright