Adding a gimp plugin

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Jul 29 22:23:38 UTC 2006

On Sat July 29 2006 5:59 pm, Tod Merley wrote:
> On 7/29/06, Claude Jones <claude_jones at levitjames.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday July 29 2006 4:23 am, Tod Merley wrote:
> > > Hi Ann!
> > >
> > > A guess at this time (no time to sort it out right now) -
> > > found with "locate gimp":
> > > /usr/lib/gimp/2.0/python
> > >
> > > Hope it helps!
> >
> > Already tried that one - no go
> > --
> > Claude Jones
> > Brunswick, MD, USA

> Hi Ann!
>
> Then I would look at the script and see how it registers
> itself in the menus.
>
> Good Hunting!
>
> Tod
>
> Also - It is for 2.0 and you are 2.2 - that may be a problem.

Todd: You seemed to have replied to my 'amen' post with a "Hi
Ann!" (it's Anne by the way ;-)

Chris Mohler has solved the problem, with a detailed post with
links, to how to make this work. The script doesn't exactly do
what I thought, but, it looks interesting, and bears more
scrutiny, as with all matters 'Gimp' - but, in any event, his
instructions do work, and so does the script, now.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA