possible problem viewing images in firefox

Jack Gates jlgates at charter.net
Sun Jul 30 03:59:54 UTC 2006

Does any one have their bank account with Wachovia and do you try to
view your online check images with this browser?

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gecko/20060614
Fedora/1.5.0.4-1.2.fc5 Firefox/1.5.0.4 pango-text

Are you able to view those images every time?

If you were having trouble viewing them and got it resolved what did
you do to resolve the problem?

For those of you who don't use this bank the check image is viewed by
clicking on a link, a pop up windows appears, the check is retrieved
and becomes viewable.

I have noticed that the retrieval process some times is stopping to
soon to retrieve the image.  I have the site in my allow pop ups but
it still does not work most of the time now.

Does any one have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any potential help

--
Jack Gates http://www.jlgates.com/
http://www.myenergyproducts.com/