Intel 910GL Drivers FC5[Scanned]

Chris Bradford chrisbradford at cambridge-news.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 11:29:44 UTC 2006

Hi,

The UT2004 errors I'm getting are:

[driAllocateTexture:635] unable to allocate texture
[driAllocateTexture:635] unable to allocate texture
[driAllocateTexture:635] unable to allocate texture
[driAllocateTexture:635] unable to allocate texture
[driAllocateTexture:635] unable to allocate texture
[driAllocateTexture:635] unable to allocate texture
[driAllocateTexture:635] unable to allocate texture
[driAllocateTexture:635] unable to allocate texture
[driAllocateTexture:635] unable to allocate texture
[driAllocateTexture:635] unable to allocate texture
Xlib:  extension "XiG-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD" missing on display ":0.0".
Signal: SIGSEGV [segmentation fault]
Aborting.

glxgears frame rates are:

6555 frames in 5.0 seconds = 1310.831 FPS

The graphics card according to lspci is:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82915G/GV/910GL
Express Chipset Family Graphics Controller (rev 04)

Intel do post drivers on their site for this model.

Hope this helps,

-Chris