OT: SF look alike

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:54:09 UTC 2006

My company is splitting into 4 different companies and our internal Source
Forge server is going with on of them - ARG!  I really hate to see SF go, I
fought to keep and lost.  I have googled around and have found applications
that do this or that but non come even close to SF abilility.  SF rocks!

I am looking for a SF equivalent and was wondering if any one know of one.
I have run across Eventum and like it but it seems to be missing a few
features I need.  I would like something that can track issues, save
supporting documentation files, CVS like revision control, ability to update
issues via email, some type of reporting and if it could track tasks
separate from issues that would be icing on the cake.

--
Jamie Bohr