FC5 Always Cups

Antonio Montagnani antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 17:22:32 UTC 2006

2006/6/3, Eric Brunson <brunson at brunson.com>:
> Antonio Montagnani wrote:

> >> you mean a line like this:
> >>
> >> Allow From 192.168.0.*??
> >>
> >> I have two questions:
> >>
> >> 1) why is it not added automatically from the graphical tool?
> I don't know.
> >> 2) Allow from All (that was present) should include also 192.168.0.*??
> It wasn't on the first couple I saw and I missed it on the others.  But
> it should if it's in the right order of evaluation.
> > another question...
> >
> > why in my cupsd.conf file I have so many printers while from the
> > graphical tools I defined only the three after the line stating
> > automatic generation??? what does it mean???
> >
> Again, I don't know.  Leftovers?  Browsed?
>
> --

I got the conclusion that graphical tool and cups are a big mess: I
lost all afternoon and sometimes I could broadcast printers (and print
a test page), sometimes I lost everything...and as soon you make any
modification on the printer server you are in big trouble....
Waiting for comments...

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag