Cut, Copy, Paste Nightmare

Roy Tischer rtischer at te.com.au
Sun Jun 4 01:22:06 UTC 2006

I have been fighting with this cut, copy and paste problem for ages as
well.  One example where it hasnt worked for me is if I cut and paste
between.

Openoffice spreadsheet -> VNC (Windows Machine)

it does work if I do

Openoffice spreadsheet - gedit (gnome text editor) -> vnc.

Reading this thread I started looking around again and found this nifty
program, thank goodness it works!  Maybe it will work for you.

http://www.lepton.fr/tools/autocutsel/

Cheers,

Roy.