Just another dependencies problem

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Jun 6 22:46:16 UTC 2006

Jeremy Thompson <jeremy.a.thompson+FC <at> googlemail.com> writes:
> On the verge of sounding like a terribly newbish user, this sounds deviously
like my problem I posted previously.  But is there anything we can do about it?
Or do we have to wait for the maintainers to rectify the problem?

--exclude=evolution-data-server* (or uncheck it from the list of upgrades if
you're using Yumex or something like that). That at least will let you upgrade
everything else. You won't be able to upgrade evolution-data-server until its
reverse dependencies are rebuilt.

        Kevin Kofler