IRQ 17 Disable message

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 9 21:02:15 UTC 2006

Terry Snyder wrote:
> I am loosing my wireless network connection, and I get these messages in the
> system log when it happens.  I have upgraded to a new computer with more
> features but for the most part the network card is the same as my old
> computer.  What would be a way to stop this from happening?
<snip>
> Jun  7 07:00:45 8lfb2b1 kernel: [<f99a06ca>] (ndis_isr+0x0/0xa1
> [ndiswrapper])

Looks like you're having trouble with the Windows driver and
ndiswrapper.

Which wireless card is it? Which chipset? (What does lspci say?)

There might be a native Linux driver available.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | 'In a serial interface, the data bits move down a
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | single channel one after the other, like railway