monodevelop

Rob Brown-Bayliss uncertain.genius at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 06:01:12 UTC 2006

On 6/15/06, Paul <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:

> There are rpms for MD on my website - they're also currently working
> their way through the FE system.
>
> There is a problem though - gtk-2.9 is currently snafu'd which means MD
> starts, but you can't start a new project with it.

That is where I am getting monodevelop from, but unfiortunately I
really cant use it for anything, to go 10 mins without a crash is
rare, it's more like 5 mins, though I can start it and not touch it
and it is fine, it seems like simple use is killiung it, some times
typing in the editor, other times clicking a button, other times it's
building and then it dies.

Is this normal for monodevelop?  I thought it was a bit further on in
it's development than it appears to be?  Not bitching abouyt it, just
that I wopuld liek to know, I understand that early on in the dev
cycle things are not stable...

--
Rob