FC4 or FC5

Alan M. Evans ame1 at extratech.com
Tue Jun 20 18:54:52 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 11:18, Rick Stevens wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 10:55 -0700, Alan M. Evans wrote:
> > On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 10:07, Sean wrote:

[ deletia ]

> People, please!  If you're going to continue with this type of subject
> matter, take it off-list.  This is NOT a forum for character
> assassinations, invective, wild accusations and the like.  Please find
> somewhere else to whine, bitch and moan and leave this list for its
> intended purpose of making Fedora Core better.

I have to chuckle to myself. I reply (something I've done relatively
little of in the thread) to a guy who broadly and frequently calls
people "stupid," and *I* get flamed for character assassination.

> (Ok, watch...now I'll get flamed.)

Somehow I doubt it. But if you said there might be anything at all
undesirable about the GPL in any way or under any circumstances, I could
pretty much assure you that Sean would not fail to reply.