Problem converting from eps to svg

Schlaegel 777tahder at schlaegel.com
Wed Jun 21 05:40:43 UTC 2006

On 6/19/06, Paul Smith <phhs80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to convert an eps file to svg with the command
> pstoedit -f plot-svg integral.eps integral.svg
> but I do not get the file integral.svg. Any ideas?

My understanding was that pstoedit had a *shareware* SVG converter and
no free/open converter. This might be old information, but I am not
aware of any change.

Last year I had to convert something from PS into SVG and ended up
doing a very roundabout path through Fontforge. It was a lame hack and
required hand edits to get the color back, but it worked.