new to Fedora

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 19:03:35 UTC 2006

For better or worse, yes it is. http://www.redhat.com/fedora/

> Second, is the software for Fedora updated just as it used to be for RedHat
> Linux?

No, better. And I would say more frequently. Also there is a package
manager which does most of the heavy lifting in this department.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tools/yum

> Third, where can i get the support/documentation for Fedora?

I am not sure what you would define as documentation, as Fedora is a
distro, and as such compirsed of other people's software, however the
best place to start would be the project's website:
http://fedoraproject.org/

> Thank you very much,
>
> Abid Ghufran.

Good luck.