strange and serious problem about user login

Zhen Zhou zhouzhenzj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 05:01:09 UTC 2006

Hi,
Thanks for your quickly reply, but I still confused about your mentioned.

I took a look at /etc/ directory, but i couldn't find any problem on that.
ls -l:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 842 May 25 2004 profile
so is it not correct?

I could understannd what you told me that maybe I messed up
permissions on this system.

And I need to provide what kind more information that could help to
trace the problem,

Anyway, any tips will be welcome,

Zhou Zhen

On 6/26/06, replies-lists-redhat at listmail.innovate.net