Microsoft Express Tools (WAS: c++ programming evironment)

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 26 17:22:51 UTC 2006

cool!!!

right now the app (wget) is a console app that recurses through websites as
a kind of basic crawler/spider...

sounds like the express app would work...

might have to chek it out..

i've got eclipse on one of my linux boxes.. it appears to be solid enough to
do what i need...

i really don't want to wear the dev hat again!!!!

-bruce