Skype Handset

Fred Lackey fred.lackey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 00:23:14 UTC 2006

Does anyone have any feedback on a handset or headset that has had
success with Skype on more than just Windows (either Mac or Linux)?

Here are the two I am trying to decide between...

	NEXOTEK P-600S "Skype Smart Phone"
	http://www.nexotek.com/p600s.html
	- Claims to work well on Linux, Mac, and Windows

	Simply Phone P1K-1
	http://www.simplyphone.lu/index.php?t=prod_detail&pid=21&language=EN
	http://us.accessories.skype.com/direct/skypeusa/itemdetl.jsp?prod=2853

I generally travel with two laptops... a Mac PowerBook and a Toshiba
Linux (FC5 / Ubuntu 5 dual boot).  I'd like to use a USB handset
interchangeably between the two machines.  USR has one that I was
looking at but [of course] it only plays nice with Windows.

Thanks, in advance.

R/S
Fred