Fedora vs SuSe

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 02:39:14 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 07:58 +0000, Abid Ghufran wrote:
> Which of the two is more stable, Fedora or SuSe Linux? Plus, can you
> please give me some details about the origin/background of SuSe Linux.
>
> Thank you,

Sounds like you want someone else to do your homework! <grins evilly>
There I said it, everyone else thought it! <smirk> Really Abid, there is
no reason for one of us to type up the entire history of SuSe to post
here (on a Fedora list of all $%^@# places) when it's all there at their
own site. Go there and search, then cut and paste into your homework.
Then hit print. Sign it, date it, don't forget to turn it in and get an
A.

<boggles> Ric