xcdroast issue

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 03:24:05 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 13:03 +1000, Wolfgang Gill wrote:

> Checkout the XCDRoast Website.. http://www.xcdroast.org/, that will help with
> the ProDVD file, and the key you need to use it.. If your only wanting to burn
> CD-/+R's then you don't need it.. But if you need to burn DVD+/-R's you will
> need this file.

Just for ducks, I understand from my visit to the above site that the
'key' waves a chicken foot and rattles an dried gourd to unlock some
form of Dvd voodoo, but why is it needed at all? Is there some
proprietary issue with burning a Dvd? Is nothing sacred? It's time to
make some sort of public snide remark concerning some patent attorneys,
I hope they... <deleted in case something I write trips the CRM114
discriminator and a klaxon horn at the NSA goes off while searchlights
start to sweep the compound, causing the national guard at Greensboro to
be rousted out of bed to come kick my door in, at this hour of the
night>

Good night...
and Good Luck, Ric