Spam Filter

Steffen Kluge kluge at fujitsu.com.au
Wed Jun 28 02:00:05 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 08:03 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Somehow when I reply to a list post the post goes only to the list. Why
> doesn't your replies do that?

They do. Just not his replies to *your* posts, because *you* are asking
to be copied on replies explicitly, by means of your "Reply-To:" header.
This header has preference over the "To:" header in determining the
recipients of replies. If you stop putting your address into the
"Reply-To:" header you'll stop receiving copies of replies to your
posts.

Just browse through the "Reply-To:" headers of other lists posts, and
see how they differ from the one you're using.

BTW, for this reply I manually edited your address out of the "To:"
header, but everyone can be bothered to do this.

Cheers
Steffen.