Tux-shaped computer runs Linux

Styma, Robert E (Robert) stymar at lucent.com
Wed Mar 1 15:51:41 UTC 2006

> Acme Systems is shipping a Penguin-shaped case for a tiny SBC
> (single-board computer) powered by an innovative MCM
> (multi-chip module)
> that runs Linux. The 6.7-inch tall, 30-Euro "Tux Case" houses the
> company's "Acme Fox," a 2.6 x 2.8-inch, 100-Euro, RISC-based
> board with
> Ethernet and dual-USB interfaces, and surface-mount
> connectors for other
> I/O.
>
> Full article at; http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS3880195342.html

I would actually have an application for one of these.  The actual board
is sold separately and the company does not offer the power supply on their
web pages.  They might sell a bunch of them if they offered the board, case,
and power supply as a unit or at least allowed you to buy all three at the
same time.

Bob Styma