tool for assisting in configuring wireless network?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Mon Mar 6 00:47:30 UTC 2006

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Chris Norman wrote:

The list consensus is that people generally should not top post (post the
reply above the message.  Instead, put your reply after the part that you
are responding to.

> How do you change the device in system-config-network? It always comes up as
> eth0 when I use it.

Delete the interface and recreate it.  As the first step, you will have
the option of creating a wireless interface.  Select that and it should
choose to map to your wireless interface as the physical device or give
you the option.

I wonder if that's fixed in FC5.

--
 		Matthew Saltzman