Gah... where is the icon control menu?

Dan Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Thu Mar 9 18:22:38 UTC 2006

Sigh..  In FC1-2 the windows, font, icons, desktop settings,
background images, etc. used to all be in a single window and
it was easy to find all these things, but now that it is seperated
out and "scattered into the wind", and I have yet to find the icon
control menu.  I wanted to reduce the desktop icon sizes since it
is too big for me.  I am trying to do this in Gnome, not in KDE
since KDE is not installed on FC5 by default.

Anyone care to tell me where it is please?

Kind regards,
Dan