Drivers?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 9 23:32:34 UTC 2006

Tim:
>> one seriously annoying thing about gedit - the file requester you get
>> to open files, it's damn difficult to load . suffixed filenames.

Tony Nelson:
> If you mean ".-prefixed names", right-click in the file list area.

Oops, yes I did.  And thanks.  Though the right-click each time you open
the requester looking for a file is a bit more tedious than GVIMs type a
dot and press tab technique.

All of this hiding umpteen files in your homespace would be easier if
they just put all configuration files into the ~/.config sub-folder.
You wouldn't need to hide files if there was only one such folder going
to show up in your directory lists.

I read messages from the public lists.