Amarok and mp3s

..// sea wolf //.. bananas4arsenal at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 09:18:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been trying to get amaroK working for a while on my FC4 box.
In my case, a popup... well, pops up telling me that GStreamer doesnt like
playing mp3s.

I've no idea how to get it to work because I've upgraded GStreamer but
royally messed up amaroK because I forced some installs etc. which is
another story altogether.

If that box in the bottom eft does pop up, it means that GStreamer is at
fault.

Just a little info, hope it helps.
seawolf :-)

p.s. im waiting for FC5 to be released, thats when ill try to get it working
again!