Are RWs a problem?

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed Mar 15 20:40:31 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 16:12 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Something very odd is happening with these disks.  I get errors, as I said, if
> I ask it to simulate.  I tried doing a burn without a simulation, and it went
> through the whole process, but then said it couldn't read the ISO9660 file
> system.  Attemptint to mount the disk says that it doesn't exist.

I just talked about this very subject on the fedora beta list.  It seems
if I burn a new cd-rw disk, it seems to work fine.  But if I try to
reburn it, it wouldn't do it.  I think someone mentioned that they
unmounted it and it still had problems.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!"