Is my mail server is being blacked list???

Mats Hellman mats.hellman at nixadmins.net
Sat Mar 18 12:59:30 UTC 2006

Hi Khem,

I'm not sure if the domain you are talking about is the one your are
sending mails from but I tried dnsstuff.com and the results say your
mail server does not have a Reverse DNS entry. Many servers don't accept
mail from servers without the reverse dns entry. The results are here
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=wicam.com.kh
DNSStuff has plenty of nice tools to check out things like this.

Regards,

Mats