How to setup sendmail to send mail out from Fedora Core ??

Davdi C. Chipman dchipman at ican.net
Sun Mar 19 20:32:43 UTC 2006

	Hi Robinson,

> But the problem is: I can not send out emails
> to these big free mail providers, or to my working
> company. mailq reported "connection time out"
> problems.
>
> Any suggestions for me to send out emails?

	Try using your DSL providers SMTP server(s) for outgoing
mail. Most such ISPs expect their customers to use their outgoing
mailservers to try and cut down on spambots (which use their own
mailservers, which are often open-proxies?, to send out their massive
amounts of mail from the machines of unsuspecting Windows users). I
hope that helps. Best of luck! Later,

		-David Chipman