Problems installing FC4 on Dell Optiplex GX620

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 22:57:58 UTC 2006

On 3/19/06, Myth User <pvrmyth at comcast.net> wrote:
> > Linux could very well succeed in the server room in large measure not
> > because of TCO but because there are enough people that don't like
> > Microsoft or don't want to use Windows Server for whatever reason.
> >
> Linux could succeed in the server room if it had the functionality.
>
> Care to show me where an organization the size of even a regional bank is
> using MySQL instead of Oracle or SQL Server?

We run MySQL in a number of applications at Sprint in lieu of Oracle.

> In an earlier post you said something about knowing strengths and weakness
> etc.

I'm going to "no response" here because it's not addressed to me.

> Are you now asserting that Linux is in any form an enterprise wide solution?

Yeah, I think there are some Linux options that are good in the enterprise.

[ ... snipped some blah blah blah here ... ]

> Please add me to your kill filters.  I'm done.  I will never go to salt lake
> city and tell them there are other religions again.

No need for that.  Just take a Xanax, smoke a cigarette, or whatever
you need to do to calm down.  I'd say "go outside" but I've not been
there myself for awhile and can't comment on it being relaxing or not.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."