Problems installing FC4 on Dell Optiplex GX620

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 23:09:43 UTC 2006

Yeah, I'm breaking a cardinal rule by top posting, but what
Christopher Williams has to say here are the wisest words spoken in
this thread.  I think they bear repeating, and re-reading.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."