IPTables

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Sun Mar 19 23:53:19 UTC 2006

Chris Norman wrote:
> [...]

I'd need to read the script to see what that message means. I suggest
you do that.

"service iptables start" clears all your existing rules and then causes
a predefined set of rules to be implemented.

If you haven't created firewall rules, you won't get a firewall
implemented. No matter how many times you reinstall.